OPEN: COVID-19 UPDATE
Businesses, both in Canada and globally, are facing unprecedented challenges with the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19 and the landscape is changing daily.
Together Wolfpack Packaging, Rebel Packaging and Pulp Moulded Products are open and committed to servicing your needs to the very best of our abilities.
As a company, we can only make these commitments with the drive, determination and good health of our fantastic team. We have made all necessary provisions to help ensure their safety and well-being and will continue to balance our responsibilities as a supplier with our responsibilities as an employer.
For this reason, we ask that you make note of the following changes in our practices:
- Receiving: All drivers will be required to wait in the designated waiting area. From this area, you will be instructed on what bay door to use. Drivers will no longer have access to our warehouse. Use of washrooms and other office access is prohibited.
- We will no longer ask for signatures – we will receive from the PO. Names will be taken and recorded by our employees in place of signatures.
- Our employees have been equipped with gloves and will be instructed to change them routinely.
- Online orders: pick up will be temporarily suspended as an option. Orders over $150 will ship via outside provider for free; orders under $150 will ship at rates determined by our providers and billed to customers.
- Our office team is operating on a rotating remote-to-on-site schedule. All have been equipped with the technology and tools to work remotely and will rotate weekly shift to ensure proper social distancing as well as healthy home habits of rest and nutrition.
We appreciate this is a global concern which is evolving each day. We will continue to do what it takes to service your business needs with the highest standards of quality and commitment
Your partners in packaging, Wolfpack.