This year's Art Contest theme is: GROWTH. To participate, you must fill in a registration form below.
- All work must be created using post-consumer paper, fabric, plastic, metal, glass or otherwise non-recyclable waste as the main media. No organic or food waste accepted.
- All art must be the original work of each entrant. No outside assistance, no replicas or copies.
- Photography is acceptable provided it adheres to the above theme and, in some way, supports an additional theme of re-use.
- No Video, Computer graphics, Computer Animation, Spoken Word or Performance Art.
- Wall/ hung artwork must be no larger than 48" x 96" or deeper than 4"
- Sculpture must not occupy a footprint greater than 2' x 4' wide and 12 feet tall
- All submissions must come complete with proper hanging hardware or supportive base (sculpture).
Following are the submission requirements:
- Submission deadline is May 6, 2019 by 4:30pm. You are welcome to drop off your entries anytime prior by appointment. Please email email@example.com to arrange a time to drop off your submission.
- Entrants must be 13-21 years of age. Proof of age might be required.
By entering, you are giving Wolfpack Packaging Inc. rights to use images of your work for the purposes of promotion on social media and corporate materials. All work will be properly credited to each artist. In addition, by entering you agree to display your submission at Wolfpack Packaging Inc. until June 30, 2019 or longer by arrangement.
Furthermore, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners (and cash recipients) will be required to display their winning artwork at Wolfpack Packaging Inc. for 12 months - or longer by arrangement.
There is no cost to enter. Group entries are permitted however prizing (should a group piece win) will be split among the group.
Scrap corrugate is available at Wolfpack Packaging Inc. Should you wish to collect scrap, view the space or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email only.