This year's Art Contest theme is: CANADIAN GEOGRAPHY
To participate, you must fill in the registration form (above).
- All work must be created using post-consumer paper, fabric, plastic, metal, glass or otherwise non-recyclable waste as the main media. No organic or food waste accepted.
- All art must be the original work of each entrant. No outside assistance, no replicas or copies.
- All entries must be Wall/ hung artwork no larger than 48" x 96" or deeper than 4"
- No Sculpture, Video, Computer graphics, Computer Animation, Spoken Word or Performance Art will qualify.
- All submissions must come complete with proper hanging hardware.
Following are the submission requirements:
- Submission deadline is Monday, June 1, 2020 by 4:30pm. Entrants must email ahead to arrange drop off at email@example.com.
Entrants are welcome to submit up to 2 entries.
- Entrants must be 11-19 years of age. Proof of age might be required.
By entering, you are giving Wolfpack Packaging Inc. rights to use images of your work for the purposes of promotion on social media and corporate materials. All work will be properly credited to each artist. In addition, by entering you agree to display your submission at Wolfpack Packaging Inc. until June 30, 2021 or longer by arrangement.
Furthermore, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners (and cash recipients) will be required to display their winning artwork at Wolfpack Packaging Inc. for 12 months - or longer by arrangement.
There is no cost to enter. Scrap corrugate is available at Wolfpack Packaging Inc. Should you wish to collect scrap, view the space or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cash and bursary funding to be won. Details to be determined.
Should you be interested in sponsoring this event (donations, scholarships or materials), please contact email@example.com.
Wolfpack is a custom and stock packaging supplier based out of Newmarket, Ontario. As long-time York Region residents, employers and operators, we celebrate creativity and fresh thinking in Newmarket's youth. Our newly refurbished warehouse space is the perfect spot to display artwork - we look forward to seeing your amazing work around the theme of Canadian Geography.
Show your creativity - make something!