This year's Art Contest theme is: GROWTH. To participate, you must fill in the registration form (above).
- All work must be created using post-consumer paper, fabric, plastic, metal, glass or otherwise non-recyclable waste as the main media. No organic or food waste accepted.
- All art must be the original work of each entrant. No outside assistance, no replicas or copies.
- Photography is acceptable provided it adheres to the above theme and, in some way, supports an additional theme of re-use.
- No Video, Computer graphics, Computer Animation, Spoken Word or Performance Art.
- Wall/ hung artwork must be no larger than 48" x 96" or deeper than 4"
- Sculpture must not occupy a footprint greater than 2' x 4' wide and 12 feet tall
- All submissions must come complete with proper hanging hardware or supportive base (sculpture).
Following are the submission requirements:
- Submission deadline is Monday, May 6, 2019 by 4:30pm. Entries will be accepted from 9am - 4pm Friday, May 3 and 9am - 4:30 pm Monday May 6.
Entrants are welcome to submit up to 2 entries.
- Entrants must be 13-21 years of age. Proof of age might be required.
By entering, you are giving Wolfpack Packaging Inc. rights to use images of your work for the purposes of promotion on social media and corporate materials. All work will be properly credited to each artist. In addition, by entering you agree to display your submission at Wolfpack Packaging Inc. until June 30, 2019 or longer by arrangement.
Furthermore, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners (and cash recipients) will be required to display their winning artwork at Wolfpack Packaging Inc. for 12 months - or longer by arrangement.
There is no cost to enter. Scrap corrugate is available at Wolfpack Packaging Inc. Should you wish to collect scrap, view the space or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email only.
Cash and bursary funding to be won. Details to be determined.
Should you be interested in sponsoring this event (donations, scholarships or materials), please contact email@example.com.
Wolfpack is a custom and stock packaging supplier based out of Newmarket, Ontario. As long-time York Region residents, employers and operators, we celebrate creativity and fresh thinking in Newmarket's youth. Our newly refurbished warehouse space is the perfect spot to display artwork - we look forward to seeing your amazing work around the theme of GROWTH.
Show your creativity - make something!