Beat the Steel Increase
Recently, the American government announced a 25% tariff on all steel and aluminum products shipped into Canada from the US - effective July 1, 2018.
However there are alternatives to steel! Let Wolfpack Packaging provide you with options to combat the industry increases and manage your strapping costs.
- Most economical of all strapping material due to its light weight and versatility. A poly Propylene strap that has a break strength of 1200 lbs.
- Greater or comparable Strength to 3/8” and most 1/2” standard duty steel strapping
- Lower cost and lighter weight vs. steel
- Resistant to moisture and corrosives
- Will not stain product
- Poly-PRO meets all ASTM specifications for 5/8 x .035 polyester
- Doesn’t stretch like PET so the straps stay tighter during transport
- Friction seal recommended
- Improved column strength makes it “stiffer” and easier to manually apply
- UV protected
For FREE SAMPLES of new PolyPro today. We'd be happy to send you some!